Sunday, March 1, 2020

TLC Designs: Fairily Furry Jazz & One Eyed Harry

I'm back today with a special post. My friend Tammy of TLC Designs is reintroducing her online store. Not only has she produced an interactive cutting die, but now she's adding digital stamps and paper to her store!! I'm so excited for her!! Today, I'm showcasing two of the new digital stamps.

First up is Fairily Furry Jazz. I love that this one can look like a boy or girl based on the colors and accessories. I meant to add the hair bow to her, but I forgot, LOL!
 
 Copics:
Bear: E41, E42, E43
Pink: RV02, RV04, RV06, RV09
Wings: RV10, Stardust Stickles 
 
Next up is One Eyed Harry. He seriously makes me laugh! I knew when I saw this set that I wanted to created a lovey dovey card. So, I flipped the image and added two together so it looks like they are reaching to hold hands I typed the sentiment in Word and printed it out. I found some googly eyes in my craft room and decided to add them to the sentiment....and voila....my card was done! 
 
 
 Be sure to head over to the TLC Designs Store to pick up a few of these cuties. There is also an amazing owl image that I'm currently coloring. She's called Winking Wanda. And, did you see the interactive Double Dial Die 1?! It's so awesome! I'll have a card using that die soon!

 Have a great Friday and weekend! 
Rosie

No comments: