Friday, March 27, 2020

Some Odd Girl: PLANNER WEATHER

TGIF everyone! I'm back today with my last card as a Guest Designer for Some Odd Girl. I thoroughly enjoy my time working with these awesome digis! Thank you Kristi for having me this month! I had a great time!

Today' card features this adorable rainbow and clouds image from Some Odd Girl's PLANNER WEATHER. Isn't it so cute?!! I printed it on Xpress It Blending Card and colored it with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Red: R24, R27, R29, R39
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09
Yellow: YR27, YR23, YR21, Y13
Green: YG67, YG25, YG23
Teal: BG18, BG15, BG13, BG10
Blue: B29, B18, B16
Purple: BV08, V17, V15, V12
Pink: RV04, RV02
White: C00, C0, C2

I love the quote from Maya Angelou that says "Be the rainbow in someone else's cloud." It lifts my spirits, and inspires me to do better. I typed the quote in word, change the font and added some color. I printed it at the bottom of my cardstock and then used a cloud die to cut the top border. Next I traced the border onto rainbow paper so I could add some rainbow color to the top of the cloud outline.


Now for even more fun, I added the rainbow cloud image to an action wobble! When you tap on the image, it wobbles around. You can see it action on the Some Odd Girl Facebook Group!


Be sure to head over to the Some Odd Girl Store to grab your fave digital stamp sets. The great thing about SOG is that you can purchase these digital stamps, download them to your computer and print them right away. You don't have to wait for anything to be shipped to you. There are also some FREEBIES that you can try out too!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: