Wednesday, March 25, 2020

Some Odd Girl: PLANNER FOOD

Happy Wednesday everyone! I'm back today with a sushi card featuring Some Odd Girl's PLANNER FOOD. The great thing about SOG is that you can purchase these digital stamps, download them to your computer and print them right away. You don't have to wait for anything to be shipped to you! I used this Planner Food Set earlier in the month for my planner and a few taco cards. Now, I'm showcasing the sushi! I printed the trio of sushi on Xpress It Blending Card and added the sentiment underneath using Word. The sushi are colored with Copic Markers.
 Copics:
Black: C5, C6, C8, C10
Orange: YR18, R12, R11
Green: YG25, YG67
White: C0, C1, C3, Colorless Blender
With all the things happening in the world right now, this sentiment just kind of stuck with me. Hubby, kiddo and I are pretty much hermits, except when we are traveling so we've been okay right now with the social distancing. But my extrovert friends are struggling so I hope this lifts their spirits a little. 
 Be sure to head over to the Some Odd Girl Store to grab some digital stamp sets, and this PLANNER FOOD Set. There are also some FREEBIES that you can try out too. I'll be back on Friday with another card featuring PLANNER WEATHER.
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: