Wednesday, March 11, 2020

C.C. Designs: MARCH RELEASE SHOWCASE DAY 2

The MARCH 2020 RELEASE from C.C. Designs is now available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. This month there are 4 new stamp sets, 2 outline dies, and 2 new paper pads. Going forward the new releases will be available on the very first day of Showcase Days...WOO HOO!
 
Today, I used this handsome guy from the LUMBER BUNNY Set. If there was ever a guy that was sassy, this one is surely it. I just love him and can see him being used for all sorts of occasions! I colored him with Copic Markers. 
 
Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: W0, W3, W5
Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Ears: R11, R20, R22
Gray: C0, C1, C2, C3 
 
The die cut egg behind Mr. Hopster was cut out from one of the papers in the new Rainbow Paper Pad. I cut the stitched rectangle from watercolor paper and used my zig markers to create the sky and grass. I used 3 different stamp sets to create the sentiment: Lumber Bunny, Tiny Easter, and February and March.
 
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites before they sell out!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: