Friday, March 6, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard: BIRTHDAY KINDNESS

Happy Friday everyone! I'm back today for Polka Dot Orchard using a fun stamp set called BIRTHDAY KINDNESS. I love the sets that have the background stamp for creating coordinating paper. It saves me trying to find the perfect paper! I printed the image and the background paper on Xpress It Blending Card and colored them with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: E42, E47, E49
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Yellow: Y04, Y21, YR21, YR23, YR24 

I printed the background stamp, and colored it with Copics to match my image and then cut it out using Lawn Fawn and MFT dies. 
I fussy cut the image and raised the image and sentiment on foam tape.
Be sure to head over to the Polka Dot Orchard Store to snag your faves. Two Easter images have recently been added, and more images are coming! 
 Have a great Friday and weekend! 
Rosie

No comments: