Wednesday, March 18, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: CONGRATS Word Cutting Die


Happy Thursday everyone! I'm back with the final day of The Greeting Farm's Stamp Feature showcasing the new products from the March Release. Today, I'm featuring a brand new word cutting die called CONGRATS. It's perfect for those upcoming graduation cards! But it's also great for baby cards, promotions, retirements, etc. It's really a versatile one to have in your collection.
 
 
 
I kept this card pretty clean and simple. The graduation cap is from The Greeting Farm's Graduation Stamp Set, and colored with Copics. I raised it on foam tape.
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! 

Hugs,
Rosie

2 comments:

Pysselfnatt said...

Love your card! What die did you use to make the triangular form of the black CS?

TFS!
Love Birgit

Rosie said...

Birgit, I used a border die from My Favorite Things called Stitched Scallop Basic Edges.