Monday, March 2, 2020

Some Odd Girl: PLANNER FOODS

Happy Monday everyone! So today, I did a thing....I created my first ever planner pages! I've always had a calendar to keep track of my DT projects, Dr. Appts, Birthdays, etc., but I've never actually decorated the pages. My friend recently asked me if I would like to do a guest spot for Some Odd Girl Stamps using some new planner digital stamps. Around the same time, my local Hobby Lobby was having a clearance sale on a bunch of planner things so I figured that was my sign to get on board, LOL! 
 
So check out my layout using Some Odd Girl's PLANNER FOODS! I created my own stickers and "washi tape" using the food digis and sticker paper. I used Photoshop to color the images beforehand. Then I copied the images into MS Word, resized them to create individual stickers and then smaller ones in a row for the imitation washi tape. 
 
 
 Here are some closeup pics!

 
I had some left over taco stickers and thought they would make awesome patterned paper for some taco cards. I cut them up and placed them randomly on black cardstock, and then created these two cards. I printed a larger taco for one of the cards....and there was no hand coloring. All the coloring was done in Photoshop.
 

 
Be sure to head over to the Some Odd Girl Store to grab some digis and this Planner Foods set. There are also some FREEBIES that you can try out too. I'll be back on Wednesday with another planner spread!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: