Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Scrap-Mart Holiday Blog Hop-Day 3

First off, did you see La-La Land Crafts' NEW RELEASE?!?! These new stamps are in the STORE right now....just in time for the Holidays!! You can also see some amazing inspiration from the wonderful Design Team HERE.

This week La-La Land Crafts is participating in the Scrap-Mart Holiday Blog Hop! Scrap-Mart has teamed up with some fabulous manufacturers to bring you a week long blog hop (Dec. 5th-Dec. 10th) dedicated to Christmas-themed projects!

Each of these generous manufacturers will have prizes for you along the way so be sure visit and complete the hop each day from Dec. 5th through Dec. 10th to be eligible to win. If you are just joining in, be sure to head over to the Scrap-Mart blog to start the hop from the beginning.


La-La Land Crafts is giving away a $10 store credit every day this week for the hop! To be eligible, all you have to do is be a FOLLOWER of the LLLC blog and leave ONE comment under each LLLC post throughout the week..... EASY PEASY! We'll do a random drawing from all the comments left each day.

The LLLC Design Team created cards for the Scrap-Mart Holiday Blog Hop using this PHOTO for Inspiration:


For my card, I decided to use Marci with Snowman. I just love how she's holding a snowball in her hand with the cute snowman standing next to her...AH-DORABLE! I used the Tim Holtz Snow Flurries Border Die to cut my snowflake border and added tons of Stardust Stickles and clear rhinestones. I also used Tim Hotz Snow Flurries Texture Fade to emboss the panel behind Marci. Then I rubbed White CTMH Ink over the embossed areas to bring them out. The background paisley dp is from the Paper Studio (I think). The sentiment is from a CTMH stamp set. I made little white dots with my whit Liquid Pearls around the sentiment. The snowflake border strip behind the sentiment is from a Martha Stewart Punch and is also covered in stickles. This card is really sparkly and glittery in real life! The sheer ribbon came from my stash and I used my Bow-Easy to tie my perfect double-loop bow.

Copics:
Skin: E000, R20, chalk
Hair/Snowman Arms: E29, E37, E35
Hat/Skirt/Boots/Glove/
Snowman Hat & Scarf: B24, B21, B91, Liquid Appique
Coat: C3, C5, C7, Stardust Stickles, Liquid Applique
Leggings: C3
Snowman Body: N0, colorless blender,
Snowman Nose: YR02, YR07

Now, don't forget, this hop is all week long (Dec. 5th-Dec. 10th)! You'll want to start at the Scrap-Mart Blog for all the details!!

Have a wonderful week and don't forget you can also upload your cards to the LLLC Customer Gallery all month long to be eligible for a gift certificate to the store.

Happy Crafting,
Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

I know, I know, I will sound like a broken record, but this is simply amazing. I don't think a Christmas card can get any cuter than this. Hugs! xx