Monday, December 26, 2011

Inspiration Monday-{Flower Power!}

Good Monday Morning to ya! How was your Christmas? It's hard to believe it's already over! I felt like it came and went sooooo fast! We usually go up to WA to spend Christmas with my family, but since Isaiah is in school and only has 1 1/2 weeks off, we decided to change our annual trip to WA to the summer. I guess maybe that's why it didn't feel like our "normal" Christmas. This year we got the opportunity to spend the entire day with my husband's family and of course, had a great time! Isaiah really enjoyed opening presents and playing with his cousins into the wee hours of the night!

The challenge for La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday this week is:

FLOWER POWER

I colored up this NEW La-La Land Crafts image called CUPID MARCI. Did you see that Irina put up the Valentine's Day release early?? You can check out the entire line of NEW images HERE!! They are all absolutely adorable and so easy to color up!

Skin: E000, E00, E11/ Lips: R20
Cheeks: Chalk
Hair: E29, E33, E37
Leaves: YG45, G28, G20
Pink: R81, R83, R85
White Areas: C3, N0, Colorless Blender, Stardust Stickles
Bow & Arrow: YR23, YR31, Gold Glitter Glue

Supplies:
Shimmery White Cardstock (Bazzill_
Gold Swirl Paper (the Paper Studio Simple Elegance paper pack)
CTMH white ribbon
CTMH white buckles
CTMH mini white pearls
Heart Buttons (from stash)
Gold Ribbon (from stash)
Flowers (Recollections & WOC)
Sentiment (sticker)
Martha Stewart Heart Border Punch
Scor-Pal
Scor-Tape

Here's a side view so you can see the dimension. I raised Marci on pop-dots along with the panel behind Marci.

Now don't forget you can link up your projects to the La-La Land Crafts Gallery for a chance at a monthly prize. Have a great week and I wish you all a Blessed and Happy New Year!!

I'll be posting the winner of my birthday blog candy soon!!

Hugs!!
Rosie :)

7 comments:

Desirée-ScrapDees said...

i am glad yr christmas was great! And what a cute card, love it!

franzesjoi said...

adorable~! :) love the flowers...

cebelica said...

Hi Rosie! Time does fly by when you are having fun, doesn't it? I'm really happy you had a lovely Christmas even though you couldn't spend it with your mum.
My Christmas was great too, I had an amazing couple of days with my sweetie. :)
This new Marci image is adorable; she's such a cutie! Wonderful card with lovely embellishments; you have a great eye for details. I love all the flowers too.
Hugs! xx

Dos Lunas said...

Lovely!!!

Rene said...

Awesome Rosie! I am SO ready for the Valentines!!!! Hope you all had a wonderful Christmas and a VERY happy New Year!!!
Rene :D

scrapbookertink said...

Hi Rosie, stumbled across your blog after discovering LaLaLand stamps yesterday and have had to order some, as well as a tilda stamp and of course some Copic markers can feel an addiction starting. Would just like to say how gorgeous your work is have spent half the day going through your blog and it is adorable. I am sure I will be a regular visitor from now on, take care, Doreen.

Angelhuoq said...

adorable~! :) love the flowers...