Monday, December 5, 2011

La-La Land Crafts DECEMBER RELEASE

I have some exciting NEWS today......it's time for La-La Land Crafts' DECEMBER Release!!

If you're a follower of our Facebook Page, you may have seen some of these cuties already in digi form. But now they are available in the La-La Land Crafts STORE in rubber...right in time for the Holidays!!

First up, we have:
Saluting Luka (sentiments included)
Saluting Marci (sentiments included)

*Part of the proceeds from the sales of Saluting Marci and Saluting Luka stamps will be donated to Operation Write Home (OWH).

Next up we have:
Snowboard Luka
Snowboard Marci
Mod Marci


And finally we have ACCESSORIES for our cuties to sit on....can you say YIPPEE!!
Heart Chair
Garden Bench (sentiment included)
Suitcase Set (6 stamps)

You can view all the AMAZING creations our Design Team made using these fantastic new stamps on the La-La Land Crafts Blog.

I decided to make an Easel Card using the Heart Chair. Isn't it AWESOME?!?! I can see so many uses for this chair!! I colored the wood areas with my Copics (E29, E37, E35) and paper-pieced the rest of it with dps from the Prima 6x6 Madeline Collection Paper Pack. I did some shading with chalk on the dps and then added Glossy Accents to the buttons to give them a raised effect.

Here is the full view of my Easel Card. All the dps came from the same paper pack. The green ribbon is from American Crafts.

Here's a closeup of the top of the card. I raised the chair on pop-dots for added dimension. I kept it pretty simple because I really wanted these gorgeous dps and the chair to be the focus.

Here's the bottom of the easel card. The oval was cut out using Spellbinders Nestabilities Lacey Ovals. The letters for the word "CHAIR" were cut from one of the dps in the Prima Madeline paper pack. The rest is handwritten by me. :)

Well, I hope you all enjoy this NEW RELEASE!! I really love the accessories because I can use them to create some AWESOME scenes!! La-La Land Crafts will be releasing more accessories in the future so stay tuned! Now, head on over to the STORE and get your NEW RELEASES so you can have them before the Holidays!!

Happy Crafting!
Rosie :)


4 comments:

Anonymous said...

what can I say ... this is totally awesome ... also love the sentiments !

Louise said...

Great card love the sentiment and the lush papers you have used
Hugs louise xx

cebelica said...

Very nice card. It has an elegant and a bit vintage touch. I love it! xx

franzesjoi said...

beautiful!! ahh i will jump to the lottery, to afford this awesome images!