Monday, December 19, 2011

Inspiration Monday-All White Except Image

Good Monday Morning to ya! Did you have a good weekend? I had a pretty good one! My husband surprised me with a hotel stay and some shopping for more birthday celebrating! It was a pretty relaxing and fun weekend for me, which I needed after my stressful work week. :)

By the way, if you haven't seen my Birthday Blog Candy, click HERE and leave a comment!

This week will be a little hectic trying to get presents wrapped, goodies baked, and projects done. I still have a lot to do, but I'm really trying not to stress out....that's definitely NO fun!

Today our La-La Land Crafts Inspiration Monday challenge for you is:

All White Except Your Image

Man was that difficult for me! I kept wanting to add some more color somewhere, LOL! In the end I added a bunch of stardust stickles, which really made the difference to me.

For my card, I used the super adorable Heart Balloon Marci!! We previewed this CUTE Marci on the La-La Land Crafts Facebook page and on our blog. You should definitely become a FB follower so you can be one of the first to know about our limited digi sales on some of these soon-to-be-released images.
Heart Balloon Marci will be officially released in rubber on January 5th....so mark that date on your calendars!!

Copics & Chalk:
Skin: E000, E00, E11, chalk
Lips: R20, chalk
Hair: E49, E37, E33
Headband/Dress: R81, R83, R85, Stickles
White areas: C3, colorless blender, Stickles
Balloon: RV91, RV93, RV95, purple smooch for dots and glossy accents

SUPPLIES:
Martha Stewart Heart Chain Border Punch
Martha Stewart Ruffled Heart Punch All Over
Heart punch (to make hearts in the center of ruffled hearts)
Spellbinders Scalloped Circles (to punch out circle shape behind Marci)
Spellbinders Heart Circles (to cut out inside circle behind Marci)
Cuttlebug Love's In the Air Embossing Set (background & LOVE sentiment)
Stardust Stickles (lots of it!)

You can see in the side view that the circle frame, Marci, and sentiment are raised up on pop-dots for added dimension.

Now don't forget you can link up your projects to the La-La Land Crafts Gallery for a chance at a monthly prize. Have a great week and see ya back here on Thursday!

Hugs!!
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

she is totally on top of the world - love the details ... amazingly delish!

Louise said...

Brilliant card love the hearts.
Hugs louise xx

cebelica said...

You have one very sweet hubby. It's nice that he is spoiling you like this. It sounds to me you had a wonderful birthday. :)
Your card is adorable - I love how Marci stands out from all the whiteness. I agree with you, all those glitters really make a difference. Oh, and I love those hears on the left side. Really beautiful.
Hugs! xx

Lindsay Craftymonster81 said...

This is so pretty, love the white on white and the dimensional hearts are fab
Lindsay xx