Wednesday, September 30, 2026

La-La Land Crafts Winter 2026 Release: BUNDLE UP & GOOD CHEER

Happy Wednesday! La-La Land Craft's Winter 2026 Release is available for purchase and includes 12 new dies sets, 7 new stamp sets, and 3 new paper packs! There are so many awesome goodies in the store! I 'll be showcasing projects over the next month with all the new items.

Today, I have two card to share with you. My first card features Bundle Up Clear Stamp Set which comes with two cute mice and two adorable bunnies. I used both bunnies on this card. To set the wintry background scene, I added paper from the Season Of Joy 6x6 Paper Pack. Then I used the Vintage Christmas Trees Die to add white glitter and gold foil trees. The snowdrifts are from the North Pole Sign Die.  

 

My second card includes a mouse from the Bundle Up Clear Stamp Set, along with this fabulous Santa from the Good Cheer Clear Stamp Set. I created this cozy living room scene using paper from the Christmas Mix 6x6 Paper Pad. I added trees using the Vintage Christmas Trees Die, and a string of lights from the Winter House Add-On Die. 

 

Head to the La-La Land Crafts Store to grab your favorites! They carry a wide range of products including rubber stamps, clear stamps, digital stamps, dies, stencils, and paper packs!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: