Wednesday, September 23, 2026

Conie Fong: MUMMY from the HALLOWEEN BUNDLE

Happy Wednesday friends! Halloween is "fright" around the corner, and this digital Halloween Bundle from Conie Fong is the perfect set for all those cute and spooky cards! I love the versatility of digital stamps, and today I'm showcasing a fun way to use those Halloween images. I created Mummy shaped cards by printing this mummy image almost the size of an A2 card (a little smaller than 5.5 inches). Then I traced a border around the cut-out image onto a folded black card base (leaving the top of the head area attached on the fold) so I had a black mat around the mummy image.  

Copics:
Gray: C1, C2, C3, C4, C5
Brown: E41, E42, E43, E44

I added foam tape behind the mummy image so it's slightly raised off the black card base. I had so much fun creating these cards, and think they would be excellent to use as an invitation for those upcoming Halloween parties.


On the inside I added a sentiment from Jaded Blossom's Spooky Season Stamp Set. You could easily add party details to the inside if you use them as invitations. They would also make great place cards for the table if you added each guest's name on a label/banner for the mummy to hold. The ideas are endless!
 

hope you grab some images from Conie Fong and share your creations in the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Group so we can Ooooh and Aaaaah over your work! 

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: