Sunday, September 27, 2026

La-La Land Crafts STAMPtember® 2026 Exclusive Collaboration for Simon Says Stamp!

Happy Sunday Friends! I have a special post today to showcase the collaboration set La-La Land Crafts created for Simon Says Stamp STAMPtember® 2026! This adorable set called MERRIEST CHRISTMAS comes with two different Santas, along with 8 fabulous sentiments. Grab this set NOW in the Simon Says Stamp Store while supplies last! There are two options available for purchase: the stamp set with coordinating outline dies or just the stamp set by itself. Once it's gone, it's gone forever!

I created two separate cards so I could showcase each Santa. My first card features the Santa carrying presents, and also includes multiple La-La Land Crafts products which are also available for purchase in the Simon Says Stamp Store. I've included a list of products and links below. 
 



 
My second card features the Santa ringing a bell and includes paper from 
La-La Land Crafts Christmas Mix 6x6 Paper Pack. I watered down some Gold Rush Lunar Paste and splattered it over the card base. Then I cut around the holly design from the decorative paper and glued it in the top corner. I used the snowdrift die from La-La Land Crafts North Pole Sign Dies under the Santa.
 
 

The exclusive STAMPtember® sets are flying off the shelves pretty quickly so if you want this set, don't wait! Grab it NOW! It's so much fun, and perfect for all your upcoming Christmas cards!  
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: