Happy Wednesday friends! We are on Day 3 of the Jaded Blossom September 2026 Release. You can grab the entire "Gotta Have It Now Package" for a discounted amount! Individual items will be available for purchase on Thursday.
Today, I used the new House Slider: Fall Add Ons with the House Slider Die to create a house shaped card (not a slider). The gnome and sentiment are from Thankful For My Gnomie Stamp Set. To create the sign, I used the American Flag Die for the post, and the Sentiment Strip Dies for the "Happy Fall" sentiment.
I love all the details of these die sets. It's so much fun playing around with the design. And that gnome was the perfect size to go next to the door.
****************************************************************
We have our Stamp Release Package for $167.99
September 2026 Release will include:
1- Outline Die
Regular price for the release package is $186.99
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today we are revealing 2 new Die Sets.
.jpeg)
.jpeg)



No comments:
Post a Comment