Happy Monday friends! If you didn't see my Instagram post on Friday, I have some exciting news to share! I am officially a designer for La-La Land Crafts. Today, we have a brand new release featuring lots of amazing winter and Christmas goodies! The La-La Land Craft's Winter 2026 Release includes 12 new dies sets, 7 new stamp sets, and 3 new paper packs. I 'll be showcasing projects over the next month with all the new items.
For my first project, I created a 3-D pop-up house using a mix of new and old dies, along with two new stamps sets: GOOD CHEER (Santa) and REAL HOOT (owls). To create the pop-up house, I used the following dies & paper pack:
Roof Hinge Large Die, Winter House Add-On Die, Gingerbread House Add-On Die (gold gumdrop border), Vintage Christmas Trees Die (used on sides of house), North Pole Sign Die (used on back of house), Christmas Mix 6x6 Paper Pack
**Released previously: House Base Die, Cottage Add-On Die
The windows are cut out so you can place a flame-less candle inside and it will glow. I can see making a bunch of these in different colors to decorate the fireplace mantle or placed on a tiered display stand for the kitchen island. So much fun!
These are the amazing ladies I'll be crafting alongside as part of the La-La Land Crafts Design Team.
Head to the La-La Land Crafts Store to grab your favorites! They carry a wide range of products including rubber stamps, clear stamps, digital stamps, dies, stencils, and paper packs!
Hugs,
Rosie
No comments:
Post a Comment