Monday, September 28, 2026

Conie Fong: VAMPIRE from the HALLOWEEN BUNDLE

Happy Monday friends! Halloween is "fright" around the corner, and I'm working my way through Conie Fong's digital Halloween Bundle which is perfect for all those cute and spooky cards. This digital set comes with 16 different images in both PNG and JPEG versions so a whopping total of 32 files for only $3.00!! I mean seriously, it's the best deal ever!!   

Today, I colored up this adorable Vampire. I printed the image on Copic Xpress It Blending Card, and colored him with Copic Markers. I trimmed the panel to 4" x 5.25". Next, I used a stencil to add the bats. Then I lightly blended black ink over the entire panel. 

Copics:
Skin: W0, W2, W3, W4, W6
Hair: C3, C5, C8, Black
Red: R24, R27, R37, R39, R59
Black: C5, C7, C9, Black
Ground: W3, W4, W7
 
Both the sentiment and stencil are from Jaded Blossom. Once the panel was completed, I adhered it to a black card base. And guess what? I didn't use any foam tape (which is not normal for me)! It's a flat card and perfect for mailing!
 

I hope you grab some images from Conie Fong and share your creations in the Conie Fong Art and Design Facebook Group so we can Ooooh and Aaaaah over your work! 

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: