Thursday, June 17, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: RAMEN ANYA

 Happy Thursday everyone! We are on Day 3 of Stamp Features for the JUNE 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

Today, we are featuring my favorite set from the entire release....RAMEN ANYA! Hubby and I LOVE ramen!! I know how to hook up a bowl of ramen. It's how I won the hubby over, haha! The way to a man's heart is definitely through his stomach. Apparently, she's a fave for all The Greeting Farm fans also because she sold out on the first day she was released! Don't worry though, she is already on re-order and I'm sure will be back in the store soon! 

 
I used some cute Kawaii paper from Doodlebug Design So Punny 6x6 Paper Pad. It was the perfect fit to this adorable girl! I created the sentiment using my own handwriting for RAMEN and some TGF stamps from other sets.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them! 

 Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: