Thursday, June 17, 2021

Jaded Blossom June 2021 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 4

 Happy Thursday everyone! Today is Day 4 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom June Release If you LOVE everything you have seen so far then you definitely want to purchase the Gotta Have it Now Package, which will return to the Jaded Blossom Store on Friday. It's the best deal! 

Today, we are revealing a new stamp set called LAVA YOU, along with the FREEBIE Stamp Set called EXTINCT TAG. For my project today, I used the Wine Tag Die with the stamps from Lava You to create this bottle tag for a Strawberry Cocktail Mix I found on Amazon.


I used a cloud stencil to create the ashy sky and then layered on the volcano and palm trees with foam tape. To get the lava splatters to stand on their own I glued it to a piece of acetate which I then taped to the back of the volcano.



***************************************

Today we are revealing 1 New Stamp Set and our Freebie Offer!


Extinct Tag
Freebie Offer (Both Qualifications must be met):
1) Spend $40 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Purchase at least 1 item from the new release


I'll be back tomorrow for the Jaded Blossom Blog Hop! Remember, all of the products I've showcased this week will be available for purchase on Friday. If you order $40 or more including 1 item from the new release, you will get this set for FREE (while supplies last)!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: