Tuesday, June 15, 2021

Jaded Blossom June 2021 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 2

Happy Tuesday everyone! Today is Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom JUNE 2021 Release. I am so EXCITED about this release because it features a fave of mine....DINOSAURS!! I am a huge Jurassic Park and Jurassic World LOVER so this release really made me giddy! If you are like me and NEED it all, then you definitely want to purchase the "Gotta Have It Now" package for the BEST deal!

 For my project today, I created Lollipop holders using the new MINI DINO STENCIL and PREHISTORIC AGE STAMPS. I love turning the lollipop holder upside down so the lollipops stand up on their own once you put it together. 


 I used Distress Oxide Inks over the stencil to create the pattern. The dinos are colored with Copic Markers. I found the adorable dino lollipops on Amazon! It's amazing all the things you can find there, LOL!




I'm telling you, if my kiddo was little we would be having a dino birthday party this year, haha! He'll be turning 15 years old in a few days, but I'm pretty sure dinos are not at the top of his list anymore.

***********************************************
We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $117.99

June 2021 Release will include:

4 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
1 - New Die
3 - New Stencils
1 - Freebie 3x4 Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available until Wednesday 11:59pm PST. It will then return to the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $126.99
 
*********************************************
Today we are revealing 1 New Stamp Set and 1 New Stencil!

No comments: