Wednesday, June 16, 2021

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: MISS ANYA JEANS

 Happy Thursday everyone! We are on Day 2 of Stamp Features for the JUNE 2021 RELEASE at The Greeting Farm. This month TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets! Claudette, Joni and I will be on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release over the next few days.

We all love our comfy clothes and nothing is better than a great pair of worn-in jeans. Well maybe stretchy leggings! But if I'm looking for something comfortable with a button and zipper then of course I'd have to go with jeans. So today I introduce you to MISS ANYA JEANS.


I used some beautiful paper from the Diamond Press website called Fashionista. Then I tore some green polka dot paper to create a little grassy knoll. I raised the bunny and Anya on foam tape for extra dimension.
 
 
Be su
re to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: