Sunday, June 20, 2021

The Greeting Farm Digi Stamp Feature: PICNIC

 Happy Monday everyone! Today, we have a Digital Stamp Feature for The Greeting Farm showcasing the new digi released on June 1st called PICNIC. I have loved seeing all the creative combinations the Digi Team has come up with using these images!

I am definitely not a master at creating digi scenes, but I do love digi stamps. The great thing about the digital sets from The Greeting Farm is that Marie includes a summary sheet of all the digis together in one picture. I usually just copy that summary picture, paste into Word, print and then fussy cut the images I want to use for my card. I can then add the digis to patterned paper to create a scene the way I'm used to doing it.


For this card I used papers from Doodlebug Design Bar-B-Cute 6x6 Paper Pad. If you are a follower of mine then you know that I love Doodlebug Design papers! I then raised Ian, Anya, the food board and sentiment on foam tape for extra dimension.

 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

MadeByMeghanK said...

What a darling little scene Rosemary!!!!