Wednesday, July 15, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: GAMER COUPLE


Happy Thursday everyone! We are on Day 1 of Stamp Features for the JULY Release at The Greeting Farm. This month was another fabulous release with 3 new stamp sets, and 2 new digi sets. Going forward, Marie will be releasing digis every month with the clear stamp release! Also, if you missed out on the large Mermaids Galore Kit, there is a limited amount back in the store. Marie also released a new cutie called Layla Fairy Bean.
 
Today, I'm featuring a clear set called GAMER COUPLE. My hubby and son are both gamers. I unfortunately suck at gaming, LOL! But while they game, I craft so it actually ends up working out pretty well. I foresee though that my son's future wife might need to be a gamer. I think that would be his dream wife, LOL!
 
 Copics: 
Boy Skin: E11, E13, E15, E37
Boy Hair: C2, C8, Black
Girl Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Girl Hair: E42, E47, E49
Light Blue: BG53, BG57, BG01
Dark Blue: B93, B95, B97, B99
Yellow: Y21, YR21, YR23, YR24
Red: R24, R27, R29, R57, R59
 
The coordinating paper is from an older Carta Bella Boy Oh Boy 6x6 Paper Pad. I created the sentiment in MS Word. The characters and sentiment are raised on foam tape for extra dimension. 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! Remember also, we have our Blog Hop going on until the 18th! You can hop along HERE. And please come join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: