Sunday, July 5, 2020

Jaded Blossom JULY Challenge: RED, WHITE & BLUE

Happy Sunday everyone! Today starts a brand new monthly challenge at Jaded Blossom! The theme for JULY is:

RED, WHITE, and BLUE

Challenge Guidelines: 
1) Project must be new for this challenge, no back linking
2) Project must have a Jaded Blossom stamp somewhere on it. 
3) Only one entry per person
4) Link it up below by 08/01/2020 11:59 pm PST

Prize:
This month's prize for a randomly selected winner is:

The unicorn is from one of my fave stamp sets called UNICORNS and GLITTER. I love this adorable unicorn! I went with a different color scheme as you can see. Who says Unicorns have to be white or pink? I decided to go with a light brown and a red, white, and blue mane.  

Copics:
Brown: E11, E13, E15, E37, E18
Red: R22, R29, R59
Gray: N0, N2, N4
Blue: B91, B37, B99
Black: C5, C6, C8, Black
Horn: Silver Glitter Pen

Then I figured I needed a patriotic rainbow so I used the KAWAII WEATHER Stamp Set. I stamped the rainbow in a light tan ink so I could do no-line coloring since I needed wider bands for the blue and red areas. The rectangles were created using Rectangle Dies 1 and Scallop Rectangle Dies 1. I created the cloud border using a die from the Borders 2 Die Set. The sentiment is from Doodlebug Design Land That I Love 6x6 Paper Pad, and the stars can be purchased HERE.  

Patriotic Rainbow Colors:
Blue: B37, B39, B99
White: N0, N2, N4, Colorless Blender
Red: R24, R27, R29, R57, R59
Clouds: C3, C1, C0, Colorless Blender

We hope you come play along with us! For more inspiration head over to the Jaded Blossom Blog! And be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store for all your stamps and gift giving supplies. They have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes.

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Michelle said...

This is SOOOO cute !!! love it !