Wednesday, July 15, 2020

Rachelle Anne Miller: DEER AND BUNNY

Happy Wednesday everyone! Rachelle Anne Miller loaded some new digital stamps, and I'm loving them all! This time around I decided to try my hand at some no-lines coloring. It's definitely more time-consuming and harder than it looks, but I LOVE the softness of the image. This adorable digi is called DEER AND BUNNY.
 
 COPICS:
Deer: E43, E44, E74, E77/ E41, E42, E43/ R30
Black: C3, C6, C8
Bunny: C1, C2, C3, R20
Flower: RV02, RV06, RV09, Y04, G24
Grass: G21, G24, G46, YG67
Sky: B000
 
I kept the card base clean and simple so the image would stay the focus. I embossed a piece of white paper with a polka dots embossing folder, and cut out a circle frame using a Jaded Blossom Scallop Circle Die and a nested circle die. I raised the frame from the image using foam tape. The sentiment is from The Greeting Farm's Dashing Stamp Set. I also raised the sentiment on foam tape. 
 
 
Be sure to join us on the Rachelle Anne Miller Digital Stamps Facebook Group to share your fabulous creations! All new members receive a 20% discount on her digis, but you have to head over to the group to get the Discount Code. Also, the prices in her store are in Australian dollars. If you live in the U.S.A. you will pay a lower amount!
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: