Monday, July 6, 2020

Jaded Blossom: JULY Release Sneak Peek Day 1

Happy Monday everyone! We are on Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the JULY Release at Jaded Blossom. Starting today you can purchase the entire Release as part of the "Gotta Have It All" Package for a discounted price (see details below). But HURRY, you only have until Wednesday to grab this awesome deal, which includes a 3x4 FREEBIE stamp.

 Y'all know I love me some coffee (all the cream and sweetener, please), and Gnomes! So, you know this girl was totally excited to see them both combined into one AWESOME Release!! Today, I'm previewing these 4 products:


I am soooooo in heaven right now with these new products! So, I used all 4 items on my slimline card! When I saw the owl and the gnome I knew immediately I wanted to create a tree home for them both. The wood paper is a digital file I found on Etsy. I used the accessory dies included with the Slimline Dies Set to create the hole for the owl and the door for the gnome. Did you spot where I used the Coffee Bean Stencil? If you said on the coffee mug and on the door, you are correct! To create the grassy area I used the grass die from an older JB die set called Mushroom Dies.

 
I colored the owl on the coffee mug and the gnome with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Dark Brown: E44, E47, E49
Light Brown: E40, E41, E42, E43, E44
Mug: BG10, BG32, BG72, BG75, BG78

Copics:
Skin: E11, E13, E15, E37
Hair: N0, N2, N4
Red: R24, R27, R29, R57, R59
Coffee Beans: E43, E44, E77, E79
Blue: B37, B39, B99
Teal: BG10, BG32, BG72, BG78, BG78
White: C1, C3, Colorless Blender

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $139.99

July 2020 Release will include:

6 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
- New Dies
- New Stencils 
1 - 3x4 Freebie Stamp

Ala Carte Items available on Friday 12am PST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
This Package is only available till Wednesday 11:59pm PST, then will be back up on the store on Friday at 12am PST during our Stamp Release Blog Hop!

Regular price for the release package is $152.99

I can't wait to show you the rest of the release throughout the week! See you back here tomorrow!

Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Michelle said...

SO cute !!! awesome coloring !!!