Tuesday, July 28, 2020

C.C. Designs: ABIGAIL Digi

Happy Tuesday everyone! Did you see that Christine added a few Swiss Pixies to the Digital section of the store? I absolutely LOVE the Swiss Pixies so I went and snagged a few for my projects this month. Today I'm showcasing this adorable gal called ABIGAIL. 
 
 Copics:
Skin: E11, E13, E15, E37
Hair: C2, C3, C8, Black
Pink: RV04, RV06, RV09
Teal: BG32, BG72, BG75 
 
The fabulous papers including the square sentiment are from one of my favorite paper pads from Doodlebug Design called FRENCH KISS 6x6 Paper Pad. Paris is on my bucket list so this paper tugs at my heartstrings.....and the paper include some of my favorite colors.
 
 
The August Release is right around the corner...and let me tell you it's going to be AWESOME! Be sure to stop by the blog on August 5th for our Preview Day. Then the release will go live in the store on August 6th. 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: