Tuesday, July 28, 2020

Polka Dot Orchards: FROM OUR GNOME TO YOURS and CAROLING GNOMES

Hi everyone! I'm back again today to share a Christmas in July card featuring two digi sets from Polka Dot Orchard. The gnome background digi stamp is part of the From Our Gnome To Yours Digi Set. I used Adobe Photoshop Elements to color in the background so I could create my own digital paper. I love that about digis! You can color them in with different mediums including digitally.
 
 
The awesome sentiment is from the Caroling Gnomes Digi Set. I used a scallop circle die from Jaded Blossom and a regular circle die to create the red, scallop frame to go around the sentiment. To finish off the card, I added ribbon from my stash and then raised the circle sentiment on foam tape for more dimension.
 
 
Be sure to head over to the Polka Dot Orchard Store to snag your faves. 
All Stamps are on SALE!!
Winter and Christmas Stamps are 50% off, and all others are 35% off.

Please come share your creations with us on the Friends of Polka Dot Orchard Facebook Page so we can Ooooh and Ahhhh over them!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: