Wednesday, February 19, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: HELLO SPRING CUTTING DIE


It's the last day of Stamp Features for The Greeting Farm's February Release. Today, I'm featuring a fabulous cutting die called HELLO SPRING. I absolutely love these big, scripty word dies. They are great as the focal point to any card! I paired this cutting die with some of the characters from the new HAPPY EASTER Stamp Set.  
 
 Copics:
Girl 1 Skin: E13, E15, E18
Girl 1 Hair: E42, E47, E49
Teal: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG78
Yellow: Y04, Y21, YR21, YR23
Girl 2 Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Girl 2 Hair: C2, C8, C10
Pink: RV04, RV06, RV09
Bunny: C0, C1, C2, C3
Bow: YG23, YG67 
 
To create the pastel Hello Spring, I used Zig Markers and scribbled them on watercolor paper. Then I used a wet paintbrush to spread the color around. Once it dried, I cut out the word. Then I cut the word 6 more times from white cardstock and glued all the layers together so it's thick like chipboard. I stamped the chicks at the bottom of the stitched rectangle and then glued the Hello Spring above them. The two girls are raised on foam tape. 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! 
 
Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: