It's The 15th of the month so you know what that means....a new ANYTHING GOES Challenge! Come play along for a chance at 1 of the 4 prizes up for grabs!
Here is the breakdown:
WINNER (Chosen at Random) $50 Voucher
Top 3 (1st Place) $30 Voucher
Top 3 (2nd/3rd Place) $25 Voucher
Isn't it fantastic!! If that's not motivation to enter then we don't know what is! Can't wait to see your creations using I Am Roses Flowers! First, here are the Rules:
Here are the Details/Rules:
- Contest runs FEBRUARY 15th - MARCH 8th (Ends 11:55pm PST)
- Theme: "Anything Goes"
- Minimum (3) I Am Roses Products
- One project submission per participant
- One winner will be chosen
- Participants will upload their project to their blog or forum, Label it “FEB IAR Challenge”
- Participants will add a direct link to their project using the InLinkz tool provided. (*if you are unable to use the tool, leave a comment to this blog post and leave a direct link to your project)
- Must Subscribe/or be a Follower of the IAR Challenge Blog
- Winner will be announced alongside the next NEW monthly challenge on the 15th
My card today features a gorgeous image from Krista Smith called FIRST SNOW. I think she is gorgeous and was so much fun to color! Krista opened a new online store HERE.
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13, E04
Hair: C2, C8, C10
Blue: BG10, BG13, BG15, BG18, BG75, BG78
Red: R24, R27, R29, R56, R59
Black: C5, C6, C8, C10
The decorative paper with mittens is from Echo Park I Love Winter 6x6 Paper Pad. The oval stitched frame was cut out using a My Favorite Things Die. I die-cut the large snowflake from a Mama Elephant Die Set and then added enamel dots from C.C. Designs. The smaller acrylic snowflakes were in my stash. I added gorgeous flowers from I Am Roses to finish off the card. They really add a dramatic statement to any project!
Remember, you have until March 8th to link up your project. Be sure to use a minimum of 3 I Am Roses products on your card to qualify for a prize. I can't wait to see what you make!