Tuesday, February 4, 2020

C.C. Designs FEBRUARY RELEASE Showcase Day 1!

The FEBRUARY 2020 RELEASE from C.C. Designs is now available for purchase!! Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store to pick up yours today. This month there are 2 new stamp sets and 3 animal metal dies: a cat, a bunny, and a bear. Going forward into the new year, the new releases will be available on the very first day of Showcase Days.
 
Today, I'm featuring the adorable bee from the FEBRUARY & MARCH Clear Stamp Set. I stamped him multiple times on yellow cardstock, and also created one as a reverse image. Then I colored them with Copic Markers. 
 
Copics:
Yellow: Y06, Y15, YR21, YR23
Black: C5, C6, C8 
 
The beehive was created using the Honey Bee Stamps Bee Hive Card. I cut the shape from yellow cardstock and colored it with Copic Markers to create layers and dimension. Then I cut the door out. I placed foam tape behind the colored bee hive and placed it on top of another yellow bee hive cut out. I added the two bees at the top on action wobbles so they shake when you flick them.
 
 
I stamped the sentiment on the inside of the folding doors and also added another bee. This card was so much fun to make!
 
 
Be sure to head over to the C.C. Designs Store and grab your favorites before they sell out!
 
Hugs,
Rosie

1 comment:

Denise Bryant said...

What a fun card! Love the hive and the adorable bees!