Sunday, February 16, 2020

The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature: FLOWER FIELD


Happy Monday everyone! Today, I'm back with The Greeting Farm Stamp Feature showcasing a new stamp set from the February Release called FLOWER FIELD. I think this set is really pretty and very versatile! You can use all the various flowers to create background paper or use bits and pieces to create an awesome garden scene with the TGF characters. I decided to make a Thank You card using the flowers to create a simple backdrop to the fabulous Thank You Cutting Die.


I was going to keep it all black and white, but then decided to color the few butterflies around the sentiment. I love the clean look to this card! 
 
 
Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites! You're going to LOVE them all! 

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: