Friday, February 14, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard: I LIKE YOU A LATTE!

Happy Friday and Valentine's Day! I've got a special announcement today. My friend Jessica owns an awesome store called Polka Dot Orchard! She sells digital stamps, along with hand-dyed ribbon/fabric and laser engraved coasters. Her product line is expanding, and when she asked if I wanted to be a part of her Design Team I was so excited and jumped at the opportunity! So today is my first official post as a Polka Dot Orchard Design Team Member...WOO HOO! 

Since it is Valentine's Day today, I decided to work with the set called I LIKE YOU A LATTE. I love the cute, adorable coffee cup and the gorgeous calligraphy! My two loves....coffee and fancy lettering! I printed this image on Xpress It Blending Card and colored it with Copic Markers.

Copics:
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Red: R24, R27, R29, R56
Coffee Beans: E23, E25, E27, E29
Coffee Cup: C0, C1, C3, Colorless Blender

To create this card I used a stitched rectangle die to cut out the image. Then I found some matching decorative paper and cut it to fit the top of the card with a scalloped border die.


Be sure to head over to the Polka Dot Orchard Store to snag your faves. Twenty new digital stamp sets have recently been added including new GNOMES...and you know how much I LOVE gnomes!! Also, if there is a set you are interested in, reach out to me and we can do a Collaboration Wednesday together. Just let me know. It would be so much FUN! 

Have a great Friday and weekend!
Rosie

No comments: