Friday, February 28, 2020

Polka Dot Orchard: GNOME TALKIE BEFORE COFFEE

Happy Friday everyone! I'm back today with another gnome card featuring this awesome image from Polka Dot Orchard called Gnome Talkie Before Coffee. Isn't it AMAZING?! I used a free editing program called GIMP to overlay one of the sentiments in the set onto the mug so I could print it as one image. That's the great thing about digital stamps. You can make it any size you want and add sentiments to different elements before printing. I printed this image on Xpress It Blending Card and colored it with Copic Markers.

 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E11, E13
Hair: W3, W5
Red: R24, R27, R29, R57, R59
Pink: R81, R83, R85
Brown: E23, E25, E27, E29 

The coffee/heart paper is a digital paper file I found on Etsy...and it was the perfect match for this card. I printed one of the other sentiments "tastes like magic" and cut it apart. Then I matted the words on red cardstock and raised them on foam tape.

 
 The pink bow was made using a tool called a Bow Easy. It's my fave tool for making awesome bows!


Be sure to head over to the Polka Dot Orchard Store to snag your faves. Twenty new digital stamp sets have recently been added including new GNOMES...and you know how much I LOVE gnomes!! Also, if there is a set you are interested in reach out to me, and we can do a Collaboration Wednesday together. I would send you a free digi to work with! It would be so much FUN! 

 Have a great Friday and weekend!
Rosie

1 comment:

Vicki said...

This is adorable! I love the pink and red together. Gnomes are all the rage... Your coloring is a masterpiece!