Wednesday, November 20, 2013

The Paper Shelter Challenge #138~CHRISTMAS IS COMING!!

Happy Wednesday everyone!! I'm back today to share my latest creation using a digi from The Paper Shelter!! These digi stamps and papers are AMAZING!! The files even come with colored images so you can make your cards quickly and easily....with no coloring!
The new challenge at The Paper Shelter Blog this week is: 

CHRISTMAS IS COMING!

There is a new challenge every week along with an awesome prize up for grabs!! What's the prize?? If you play with a TPS image and win, you get a $30 gift certificate to spend in The Paper Shelter STORE!! If you play in our challenge with a different image, you have a chance of  winning three digis of your choice. You can view all the challenge rules HERE.
Challenge prize badge 

For my card today, I used this super CUTE digi called There's a Penguin in my Cocoa! Isn't he the cutest thing ever?!! I printed him on X-Press It Blending Card and colored him with Copics. Okay so do you know why you don't craft when you are battling a sinus infection? Because you forget to color things, like his eyes, LOL! Of course I notice after I take my pictures and upload...AARGG! I ended up coloring his eyes blue.
 Copics:
Penguin: C3, C5, C7, Black, YR04, YR07, YR09, pink chalk
Hat: R22, R24, R27, R29
Presents/Tree: R22, R24, R27, R29, G21, G24, G28
Cocoa Mug: Y21, YR21, YR23 YR24
Cocoa: E13, E25, E47
Marshmallows: N0, N2, Colorless Blender
Spoon: C3, C5, C7

Since the challenge is "Christmas Is Coming" I decided to get a head start on kid gifts and make this cute and easy Cocoa Packet Holder. You can see the tutorial HERE. The dps are from Echo Park REFLECTION CHRISTMAS 6x6 Paper Pad. I made the poinsettia in the corner using Spellbinders Poinsettia Creations Shapeabilities. The twine is from Maya Road.

To enter our "CHRISTMAS IS COMING" Challenge head over to The Paper Shelter Blog and link up your card. You can enter a maximum of 3 times (but if you do link up 3 times, one of them must contain a Paper Shelter image)!! Be sure to use a new project please....no backlinking. This challenge will run until Tuesday, November 26th.

Have a great week!!
Rosie :)

4 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Rosie, what a stunning design, I love the bright colouring and the project is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxxx

Gail said...

Rosie, this is precious. I love this idea of the pocket and think it makes a fantastic little something for people at my office. I'd like 4 more like this, please. hehehehe! This is colored wonderfully, and I know what you mean about not feeling well, but you'd never know it by this project. This is outstanding, and I'm picturing this little penguin with his blue eyes. :) Gorgeous project/card and I love it! Hugs, Gail

cebelica said...

Fantacutastic!!! I had to make up a new word, because gorgeous, stunning, beautiful etc. don't do this one justice. It's something special and so, so fun, plus this cutie penguin makes my heart melt! Yup, this is fantacutastic! :P Hugs! xx

Lena said...

Super Nice card! The design is very beautiful and have been colorized so fine!

Beautiful inspiration!

Hug Lena