Wednesday, November 6, 2013

7 Kids College Fund Challenge~ANYTHING GOES!

**Please scroll down to see my card for The Paper Shelter. :)

Happy Wednesday everyone! Today starts a new challenge over at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog. All our challenges throughout the rest of the year will be:

 ANYTHING GOES!

We figured with the holidays around the corner we would make our challenges really easy!! So no twists....just ANYTHING GOES!! We should see a lot more of you participating!! Just remember to be eligible for the gift certificate you have to use an image carried in the 7 Kids College Fund Store!!

Today I'm using another penguin from the set: Kraftin' Kimmie JUST CHILLIN' by Thais Narciso. I LOVE penguins and the ones in this set are just the cutest ever!! He's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Black: C3, C5, C7
Orange: YR02, YR04, YR07, YR09
Bell: R22, R24, R27, R29, Y28
Scarf: R22, R29, G21, G28

Here's my Easel Card with all the supplies linked below!

Supplies from 7 Kids College Fund:

This challenge ends on November 19th so I hope to see you all entering your cards at the 7 Kids College Fund Challenge Blog!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

8 comments:

Kelly said...

I love your card Rosie!! This is gorgeous and the design looks fabulous for that adorable penguin. Great Card!!
Hugs Kelly

Mojca said...

Oh I just love the shape and the penguin is so cute! Hugs! MOjca

Unknown said...

Oh wow Rosie! Your adorable little penguin melts my heart and you have coloured him so beautifully! Fabulous shaped card! Thanks so much for your sweet comment on my blog, take care, Ira x
Ira’s Crea Corner

MackieMade Paper Creations said...

What a darling penquin! I just love all the flowers and the pretty colors!

cebelica said...

I didn't know you liked penguins so much. Gotta remember this. ;)
And I never thought black would look so great on the Christmas card.
This one is fantastic!
Hugs! xx

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

This is just too cute for words Rosie xx

Karen said...

I love your card! Great design, layout and colors.....

Karen

Gail said...

Ooooh, I love this easel card. I love the shape of it and this cute penguin really looks fantastic on here! Such a cute card! --Gail