Monday, November 18, 2013

7 Kids College Fund~HOLIDAY JOY!

Happy Monday everyone! I'm back today to share my latest card for the 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog. I'm in the Christmas spirit! It's my favorite holiday and my birthday is also in December so it's just full of joy and presents all around, haha!

For my card today I decided to showcase the Sizzix Tim Holtz HOLIDAY JOY Framelits Dies and Stamp Set along with the Spellbinders Poinsettia Creations Shapeabilities....two of my fave products for the Christmas Season!


To make the poinsettias, I cut them out, inked the edges with Walnut Stain Distress Ink and then curled the edges of each petal around a bamboo skewer. Once I glued the petals together, I added pearls to the center. 
 Don't forget you still have a couple more days to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge HERE!!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

6 comments:

ellyscard creatief said...

Beautiful card Rosie. Love the flowers.
Gr Elly

Rachel Parys said...

WOW!! This is stunning! My dad would like this because of the elk! lol! Great poinsettias, wonder if I can find some like that on my cameo???

Mojca said...

oh my this is sooooo petty Rosie! Love your pretty poinsettias. hugs! Mojca

hapagirlren said...

you are just amazing. seriously. i wanna craft like you in my next life. yup. seriously. :)

Gail said...

Absolutely gorgeous creation. Beautiful! --Gail

cebelica said...

'Tis the season to be jolly ... This card got me in the festive mood. It's gorgeous!!! I like the vintage feel. And the poinsettias. And the bow. Hence,I like everything about this card. It's GORGEOUS!
One question though ... Did you use an oval die for the craft oval with trees? If yes, can you please tell me which one, because it fits great in the Floral oval die.
Hugs! xx