Tuesday, November 12, 2013

By LORi Designs~Penny Peppermint!

Happy Tuesday everyone! Well this week is flying by like the rest of the year! Can you believe Christmas is around the corner? I don't even know where the year went!! Have you even started making your Christmas cards? Sadly I never have time to mass produce any so I usually end up buying cards for everyone. I know, I know...it's a sad, terrible thing! My hubby is like....why are be buying cards? And I'm like....well I had to mail them off as samples so I don't have them anymore, LOL!
 
Well, to help you all get started on your Christmas card, I'm here to showcase Penny Peppermint from By LORi Designs. She so CUTE!! I love her glasses and pigtails!! She's printed on X-press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Dress: G21, G24, G28
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Mittens/Boots: E42, E43, E44
 
I used some dps from my stash so I can't remember who they are from. I think they are older Christmas dps from The Paper Studio (Hobby Lobby). The center green wreath is part of the Cheery Lynn Polynesian Sails Oval Die Set (DL153). The white circle is cut from a Spellbinder Die. The cute sentiment is from Close To My Heart. I cut the corners using a Whimsy Corner Die. The striped flat brads and red bow were from a friend so I'm not sure who makes them.
 
 Be sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Digi Shop to see the fabulous creations from my fellow DT Sisters and to order your CUTE BLD Stamps!! You'll definitely want to stock up on the Christmas digis so you can get started on your cards...asap, haha!
 
Have a great week!
Rosie :)

3 comments:

Nannieflash said...

Hi Rosie, I love your image and the way youve coloured her, the papers and design is fabulous. hugs Shirleyxxx

Mojca said...

Oh it's gorgeous Rosie. Such a pretty design. I started on my, but the sail isn't going that well ... hope it'll pick up. Hope you'll find the time this year to make them yourself :) but I know, I'm the same :))) Hugs! Mojca

Faye Wynn-Jones said...

Just luuuuuurve the colours Rosie xx