Monday, November 4, 2013

7 Kids College Fund~LET IT SNOW with TGF Holiday Anya 3!

Hi everyone! Happy Monday! Where in the world did the weekend go? Man, it felt like it was just Friday. Even the extra hour on Sunday flew right past me, haha!

I'm back today to share my latest creation for the 7 Kids College Fund Store Blog. You know that Christmas is right around the corner? I know, I know I'm always saying, "Can we get through Thanksgiving before all the Christmas hype?" But Christmas is my favorite holiday, and now that the weather is cooling down I just feel like making Christmas cards! :)

So today I'm sharing my latest Christmas card using Holiday Anya 3. Now she's not in the store at the moment, but you can always order Holiday Anya or Holiday Anya 2....they are just as adorable!! She's stamped on X-Press It Blending Card with Memento Tuxedo Black Ink, and colored with Copics.

Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47, E49
Star/Dress/Boots: R22, R24, R27, R29
Scarf: G21, G28, R22, R37
White Muff/White dots of Boots: Liquid Applique


Click on the links above to purchase the supplies to make this card. Don't forget you still have a day to enter our current "Anything Goes" challenge over on the 7 Kids Challenge Fund Blog!

Have a great week!
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

Christmas is my favourite holiday too and honestly I can't wait for December to come! Though then I will be panicking again, because I don't have enough Christmas cards - same story every year. *sigh*
I love, love, love the border of your card - it looks fan-ta-stic!!! And so does the liquid aplique on Anya's hand muff and those dots on her boots and scarf. Gorgeous Christmas card! Hugs! xx

Jackie W said...

Gorgeous card, Rosie! I love the edges and your beautiful coloring! I just became your newest follower!
Jackie :)