Tuesday, November 26, 2013

By LORi Designs~Winter Brian!

Happy Tuesday everyone! I can't believe Thanksgiving is already this week....WOWZERS!! I love the holidays, but man I felt like this year just flew by!! We are fortunate because we have family who don't live too far away so we'll definitely be spending Thanksgiving pigging out with our family. Last year my husband got really sick and we weren't able to leave the house. It was a pretty low-key event and he couldn't even eat that much. This year we are definitely making up for it! I'm going to need to eat salads for months after all the splurging that's already started!!
 
For the rest of the year we'll be showcasing Christmas images at By LORi Designs, which is fine with me since it's my favorite holiday! Making Christmas cards puts a smile on my face! Today, I'm showcasing a  new digi called Winter Brian from By LORi Designs. Winter Brian is awesome, adorable, and so much fun to color!! He's printed on X-press It Blending Card and colored with Copics.
 
 Copics:
Skin: E000, E00, E01, E02, E11
Hair: E44, E47
Black: C3, C5, C7, Black
Red: R22, R24, R27, R29
Brown: E41, E42, E43
 
My dps are from Echo Park 'Tis the Season 6x6 Paper Pad and Echo Park Reflections Christmas 6x6 Paper Pad. The poinsettia was made using the Spellbinders Poinsettia Creations Shapabilities. The ribbons are from my stash. The black oval frame was made using Spellbinder Floral Ovals Nestabilities.

 Be sure to head over to the By LORi Designs Digi Shop to see the fabulous creations from my fellow DT Sisters and to order your CUTE BLD Stamps!! You'll definitely want to stock up on the Christmas digis so you can get started on your cards...asap, haha!
 
Have a great week, be safe, and treasure the time with your family and friends this week! I know I'll be spending all the time I can enjoying the family!

Hugs,
Rosie :)

2 comments:

cebelica said...

We don't celebrate Thanksgiving here, but we do celebrate Christmas, which will be here in no time as well. Time's just flying by!!!

This Christmas card is very beautiful. I like all the layering and design.

Hugs! xx

Mojca said...

What a gorgeous Christmas card, What a great layout and the little fellow looks so cute. hugs! Mojca