Sunday, June 16, 2024

The Greeting Farm June 2024 Stamp Feature Day 1: GONE GLAMPING

Happy Monday friends! We are on Day 1 of Stamp Features for the June 2024 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release. Don't forget, you still have time to participate in the Blog Hop for a chance at winning all 3 new sets! 

When you go out into the wilderness, are you a true camper or a glamper? I'm not going to lie....I need a roof over my head in case it rains, and I need a functioning bathroom, LOL! These adorable critters have the cutest outdoor setup in our first release for June called GONE GLAMPING


I stamped all the images directly to the white copic paper, and colored the scene with Copic Markers. Whew, that was a lot of coloring!


B
e sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them! See you back here tomorrow for day 2 of Stamp Features!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: