Friday, June 21, 2024

Jaded Blossom: ARE YOU A FIREFIGHTER?

Happy Friday everyone! I'm back today with a card for Jaded Blossom featuring another funny pick-up line! "Are you a firefighter? Because you're setting my heart on fire!" I've been using these on my hubby and he's just like.....baby, you're so corny, hahahahahaha! To create my gnome I used Gnome Dies, Gnome Dies: Firefighter Add Ons, Gnome Dies: S'more Add Ons (fire), and Kawaii Guts Stamp Set (heart).


The background paper was a free file from Creative Fabrica. I printed it on glossy paper for more shine and vibrancy. The corny pick-up line is from the Arrest Me Stamp Set. I cut it out using the coordinating Outline Die and inked the paper with Distress Oxide Ink. The gnome and sentiment are raised on foam tape for extra dimension. 


Remember, you still have until July 6th to play along in the Jaded Blossom Masculine Theme Challenge for a chance at winning a free stamp set! You don't have to have a blog to play along. You can load your card to the Jaded Blossom's Garden of Creativity Facebook Group and then add your link from Facebook. There are instructions HERE to help you!

And be sure to check out the Jaded Blossom Store for all your stamps and gift giving supplies. They have various Cutting Dies to make party favors along with Favor Bags and Boxes. 
 
Have a great weekend!
Rosie

No comments: