Wednesday, June 12, 2024

Jaded Blossom June 2024 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 2

Happy Wednesday Friends! Today, we are on Day 2 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom June 2024 Release. You can grab the "Gotta Have It Now Package" for a discounted amount. If you wait until the release goes live, the bundle price will go up.

Do you like corny jokes and pick-up lines? They make me LOL! My husband is always like.....are you alright? Because I will just bust out in a full-on snort giggle! When I saw this sentiment in the new Arrest Me Stamp Set, I knew I had to make a police gnome holding a ticket. The police car was created using the previously released Car Dies: Cruiser with the new Car Dies: Police Cruiser Add Ons.


To make the police gnome, I used Gnome Dies, Gnome Dies: Police Add Ons, Gnome Dies: Outdoor Add Ons (legs), and Gnome Dies: Motorcycle Add Ons (arms). For extra dimension, I raised the gnome on foam tape.


******************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99

June 2024 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
2 - New Outline Dies
1 - Stencil
1- Stencil Freebie
Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am EST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $147.99

--------------------------------------------------
Today we are revealing 1 New Die, 1 New Stamp Set, and 1 Outline Die.

No comments: