Friday, June 14, 2024

Jaded Blossom June 2024 New Release BLOG HOP!

Happy Friday friends! It's time for the Jaded Blossom June 2024 Release! To celebrate, we are having a little hop to showcase the fabulous projects created by the Design Team. If you are here from Cindy's Blog, then you are in the right place. If you are just passing through, please start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing! I have the complete line up at the bottom of this post.

I usually have at least one bag topper using the new release so here's my goodie bag to thank those in law enforcement! I found these milk chocolate kisses and some vanilla tootsie rolls with blue wrapping that were the perfect match. I used the Candy Grid Die with the small badge die in the Gnome Dies: Police Add Ons to add coordinating designs to the bottom of the chocolate kisses. 

On the XL Topper, I used the new Badge Stencil with Mustard Seed Distress Oxide Ink. For the gnome, I used Gnome Dies with the new Gnome Dies: Police Add Ons. The sentiment is from the new Gnomeland Security Stamp Set. Jaded Blossom also sells the clear 5x5 bags which fit the XL Topper perfectly!

*******************************************
And of course we have to have a deal for you right?

Regular Price for the Release Package is $147.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Handcuff Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Friday and Saturday Only, while supplies last

BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

7 comments:

MadeByMeghanK said...

This is the cutest treat bag! I hope you make them for the officers in your town!

Andre M. said...

Darling treat pouch packed with these sweet goodies!

Denise Bryant said...

Love the cute topper you created! Fun project!

sharon g said...

the little gold badges are such a cute touch!!!!!!

Shari Dancer-Thomas said...

I love him! Love all the detail right down to the candy!

Sue D said...

Cute way to give a treat to the police dept.

Bo Gilmore said...

Hi Rosemary. This is the sweetest bag topper. Your Police Gnome is just too cute. I had no idea there were blue Tootsie Rolls. I learn something new every day. I love the little shields you glued on the Hershey's Kisses. Whoever receives this gift will really love it. I can't wait to see what you do next.