Friday, September 15, 2023

The Greeting Farm STAMPtember® 2023 Exclusive Collaboration!

Happy Saturday Friends! I have a special post today to showcase the collaboration set The Greeting Farm created for Simon Says Stamp's STAMPtember® 2023! This adorable set called WARM THE HEART is available for purchase starting NOW in the Simon Says Stamp Store while supplies last! There are two options available for purchase: the stamp set with coordinating outline dies or just the stamp set by itself.


Hurry and grab Warm The Heart before it sells out. This limited edition set is exclusive to Simon Says Stamp, and will not be available for purchase at a later time. Once it's gone....it's gone!

For my card today, I created a scene using the stamps from Warm The Heart with one of my favorite dies from Lawn Fawn called Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Landscape. I use this die all the time for scene cards. It's one of my favorites! The trees are from the the Stitched Hillside Backdrop: Portrait.  


I cut the Stitched Hillside 3 times from white cardstock. On the first cut-out, I taped a piece of white cardstock behind the frame hole and used Broken China Distress Oxide Ink with a cloud stencil to create the sky. I stamped the snowflakes using a light blue ink over the cloud background  Next, I cut apart the snow layers from the other cut-outs to layer with foam tape.


The exclusive STAMPtember sets at Simon Says Stamp are flying off the shelves pretty quickly. I hope you all are able to get this adorable and fun set! Have a great weekend!

Rosie

1 comment:

cebelica said...

Such a cute card. You created a beautiful scene. xx