Friday, September 22, 2023

Jaded Blossom: MINI MONSTER RELEASE!

 Happy Friday! It's time for the Jaded Blossom Mini Monster Release! To celebrate, we are having a little hop to showcase the fabulous projects created by the Design Team. I have the complete line up at the bottom of this post.

I created two projects for this release. My first one is a Monster Build A Booth candy holder with Monster Hershey Kisses. I used the new Build A Booth: Monster Add Ons with the Build A Booth Die and the new Build A Booth: Treat Box Add Ons.
 
 
I think this monster is hilarious! I added die-cut eyes and filled in the spaces with smaller googly eyes. The sentiment is from the Monster Munchies Stamp Set
 

 For my 2nd project, I used a wood crate from the Dollar Treat and created a fun little treat box to hold these light-up Monster toys and more Monster Hershey Kisses. I painted the crate using black acrylic paint, and added a large sentiment from Large Halloween Treats Stamps + Outline Dies.
 

 To create the monsters, I used Gnome Dies, Gnome Dies: Monster Add Ons 1, and Gnome Dies: Monster Add Ons 2. I taped them to paper straws. They are also taped inside the crate, but can be removed to be used as cupcake toppers.


I challenged myself to make them look like the toys and I think they turned out pretty darn cute! The sentiments on the Gnome Dies: Sign Add Ons are from the RAWR Stamp Set.


***************************************************
 

We have four new items available! 

Gnome Dies Monster Add Ons 1 $26.99

Gnome Dies Monster Add Ons 2 $33.99

Build a Booth Monster Add Ons $21.99

Build a Booth Treat Box Add Ons $19.99

 

Make sure to check out all the design team projects by clicking on their names below.

2 comments:

J Cochran said...

I SEE what you did there. Lol! I love all of them. Even the pink and blue monsters. So fun!

Dandi93 said...

So fun, awesome job