Thursday, September 7, 2023

Jaded Blossom September 2023 New Release BLOG HOP!

 Happy Thursday! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's September 2023 New Release Blog Hop! If you came here from Lee-Ann's blog, you're in the right spot! If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

 For my project, I created a zombie treat box using the Scallop Caddy Die with several of the new products. And, you know I have to find a way to have coordinating candy right? I melted white almond bark with some coconut oil and then added food coloring. I poured the chocolate into a silicone brain mold to make brain chocolates! I only had 1 mold so it did take some time, but after filling the mold I placed it in the freezer so it set pretty quickly. 
 
 
I colored my gnome green along with his brain because he's been zombie-fied, LOL! The bats are from the Enchanted Night Sky Stencil (freebie with purchase). I used the skull from the Build A Booth: Halloween Add Ons. The tombstone, brain, and hat with brain are from the Gnome Dies: Graveyard Add Ons. And the sentiment, Gnomie Want Brains, which inspired this entire project is from the Spooky Season Stamp Set.


I filled the candy bag with green and pink brains, along with zombie teeth candy corn.


*************************************************
We have a ton of new spooky products released this week. Here is a recap of all the new items. 








Corny Halloween with Outline Dies $13.99


Regular Price for the Release Package is $148.99

FREEBIE OFFER: Enchanted Night Sky Stencil
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is Thursday and Friday Only, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....you're next stop is Julee.

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

8 comments:

J Cochran said...

I think it is funny how you can make a brain look cute. I was telling my husband the other day that you color all of your pieces. I really love your style and this is a great little holder. Colors are great too!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Such a cute little box! I love the RIP and colors!

Denise Bryant said...

Very cute treat box! Love the colors and the fun chocolates you made to go inside!

Sheila R said...

Girl you are so creatively "smart"
Love love ❤️ 😍 💖 ❣️

sharon g said...

Red sky at night...creepy! Love this

Sandi said...

I love this set so cute

Cheryl Wells said...

This is so cute - love it!!!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

What a great gnome!