Monday, September 4, 2023

Jaded Blossom September 2023 Release: SNEAK PEEK DAY 1

 Happy Monday Friends! Today, we are on Day 1 of Sneak Peeks for the Jaded Blossom September 2023 Release. You can grab the "Gotta Have It Now Package" for a discounted amount. If you wait until the release goes live the bundle price will go up.

This release is all about Halloween! While I don't decorate the house any more since my son is all grown up, I do love working on Halloween projects. My Walmart just starting putting out the Halloween candy so I have a bunch of treat bags I can make. This one features some candy corn and pumpkins. I am not a lover of candy corn, but I buy it for the projects, LOL! I used the XL Topper Die with the new items to create this custom party favor.

 
On the Candy Corn Stencil, I used Mustard Seed Distress Oxide, Crackling Campfire Distress Oxide, and Platinum Planet Brilliance Ink which is kind of shimmery. 


I cut the most of the die pieces in the Gnome Dies: Spooky Add Ons from Copic Xpress Blending Card and colored the pieces with Copic markers so I could add some shading. The sentiments are from the Spooky Season Stamp Set. The 5x5 Clear Bags in the Jaded Blossom Store are the perfect size for the XL Topper.

 
********************************************

We have our Gotta Have it Now Package for $135.99

September 2023 Release will include:

2 - 4 x 6 Stamp Sets
3 - New Dies
1 - New Outline Dies
1- New Stamp/Die Outline Combo
1- Stencil
1- Stencil Freebie
Ala Carte Items available on Thursday 12am EST 

NO PREORDERS! NO BACKORDERS!
No waiting WEEKS for your stamps. 
*Freebie Stamp- Free While Supplies Last.*

Regular price for the release package is $148.99

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Today, we are revealing  1 New Die, 1 New Stamp, 1 New Die Outline and 1 New Stencil.




1 comment: