Wednesday, September 20, 2023

The Greeting Farm September 2023 Stamp Feature Day 3: ALPACA CHRISTMAS

 Happy Thursday! We are on our last day of Stamp Features for the September 2023 New Release at The Greeting Farm. This month, TGF introduced 3 new stamp sets which are all available now for purchase. Claudette, Joni and I are on The Greeting Farm Blog showcasing the new release.

Christmas at your house, you say? Alpaca the presents and coffee! This next set called ALPACA CHRISTMAS features 4 adorable alpacas along with a Christmas tree, presents, extra accessory stamps, and a cute sentiment. I used 3 alpacas and colored them to represent my family. :)

 
Other than the coloring this card came together pretty quickly. I didn't use any dies. I just cut my paper down to size with a paper trimmer, and tore the white paper for the snow. The presents, brown alpaca, and white alpaca are raised on foam tape for some dimension.


Be sure to head over to The Greeting Farm Store and grab your favorites. You're going to LOVE them all! And please join The Greeting Farm Fan Page to share you creations. We would love to see them!

Hugs,
Rosie

No comments: