Thursday, November 10, 2022

Jaded Blossom November 2022 New Release BLOG HOP!

Happy Thursday everyone! Welcome to Jaded Blossom's November 2022 New Release Blog Hop! Now, if you're here from Candace's Blog, you're in the right place. If you're just passing through start at the beginning because you don't want to miss a thing. I also have the complete line up at the bottom.

  For my project, I created a large tag for this Sugar Cookie Gift Set using the Scallop Caddy. If you need a large tag, then this die is perfect! Walmart recently started putting out some of their Christmas stuff so I grabbed the gnome spatula set with the cookie cutter. They have a bunch of gnome-themed kitchen items this year!!
 

To create the cookie background, I used the Gingerbread Candies Stamp Set and stamped each image on Copic Xpress It Blending Card. Then I colored with Copic markers. Next, I heat embossed the sentiment in white from the Gnome Baked Stamp Set onto a strip of red cardstock. Lastly, I cut some of the dies from Gnome Dies: Baking Add Ons.
 
 
***************************************

And of course we have to have a deal for you right?


Regular Price for the Release Package is $131.99

FREEBIE OFFER: GOODY GOODY GUMDROPS
1) Free with orders $50 or more (before tax/shipping)
2) Order MUST contain at least 1 new release item
3) Freebie offer is ONLY Thursday, while supplies last


BLOG CANDY

1 Lucky Winner will get to pick a stamp set of their choice!
Just leave a comment on all the blogs along the hop!
The more blogs you comment on the more chances you have to win!

Now on to the HOP....

Next up is Nicole!

Just in case you get lost here is the Entire Line Up:

12 comments:

Karen D said...

What a sweet coordinating tag!

MadeByMeghanK said...

Your designs have been SOOOO Unique all week! I just love this release!

Kathy J in Ellicott City said...

I love your tag!

Lee said...

Love your projects with the new release!!

sharon g said...

WOW, I love how you really decorated to the nth degree. Really cute!

Sue D said...

Cute gift idea. I like the cookie background you created.

Denise Bryant said...

Adorable tag! Love the baking-themed project you created! Very fun idea!

ionabunny said...

What a gorgeous background stamp and such lovely colours you used. Hugz

Viki Banaszak said...

What a great gift idea. I love the tag you made.

Mary Holshouser said...

Have to head to Walmart for more
gnome pieces. Love the gift tag.
So cute. thanks for sharing

Dawn McCarty said...

Love the tag. Great inspiration

Lauryne Cunningham said...

What a cute gift idea! I love it!